Hello! I’m so glad to be back! I hope you’ve been doing well 🙂 I had a truly relaxing time the past few weeks, and now I’m back refreshed and renewed 🌞
There has been a few changes on this blog, so let’s dive right in and see!
Changes on the blog for YOU:
1. The blog will still provide:
- Resources and
- Encouragement for your indie writing journey
2. There will be new posts related to:
- Creative Writing in general, not just for-publication works
- Writing prompts just for fun
- Plus journaling techniques and poetry
Changes on the blog/What’s new with me:
1. New color theme 🎨 to match my new author’s pic.
For more personal posts, send me a follow request on Instagram @ YariGarciaWrites.
2. I’m aiming to make the blog more entertaining.
This means sharing more stories, jokes, and relaxing the bullet-format that I’ve been sticking to.
Last but not least…
I wrote a novella while I was gone! I was struggling too much with my WIP, so I set it aside and gave myself a challenge– write a fast-paced YA thriller at break-neck speed.
I absolutely loved the story and the result ❤️
You can purchase this novella on:
New changes are so exciting!! ❤️❤️❤️ I hope that I can make this blog really awesome for you 🎉🎉🎉 If you have any suggestions on what you’d like to see, share your thoughts in the comments 🙂
Take care and write on,
🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜